REXBURG, ID May 8th 2021 (Early Registration Discount)
MARTIAL BLADE CONCEPTS BASICS WITH ADAM BOYCE
- Saturday, May 8th, 2021
- Teton Crossfit/The Rock Gym
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $100.00 prior to April 30th $125.00 after.
This class introduces the student to the use of a knife and improvised weapons for self defense. Upon completion, the student will:
- Develop fundamental skills of using a knife for self defensive.
- Understand the realities of knife stopping power.
- Be able to recognize and Identify common elements of street attacks.
- Learn how to apply knife defensive responses.
- Identify critical items when selecting a self defense knife and carry options.
- High-speed knife deployment.
- Understand anatomical targets that reliably stop all threats.
- Understand the potential and basic application of improvised weapons.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye protection (clear lenses preferred, we have extras if you don't have any).
- Training knife (one will be provided for you if you don't have one).
- Notepad and pen/pencil.
- Water and snacks.